Pulsed Signal Therapy (PST)
In a healthy joint, movements generate a subtle electrical flow responsible for the functioning of cartilage cells and the formation of new bone tissue. In the case of arthritis or injury, this flow is disrupted, which in turn disrupts the process of articular cartilage regeneration.
In such cases, the unique technology of PST can bring major benefits. The essence of PST is to stimulate, through the use of the signals transmitted by electromagnetic fields, the natural regenerative capacity of cartilage and connective tissue, lost or disturbed as a result of lesions or traumatic.
Stimulation (or restoration) of the physiological bio-signal fields leads to improved blood flow and tissue respiration, which results in the restarting of the body’s own regenerative mechanisms.
What can be treated using PST?
- Degenerative joint disease
- Tendinopathy/ enthesopathy
- Injuries and overloading of the osteoarticular system (breaks, fractures, dislocations)
- Postoperative rehabilitation
- Deformations of the musculoskeletal system (flat feet, bunion)
- Osteochondrosis – aseptic necrosis of the bone
- Inflammatory arthropathy (relieves pain and restriction of movement – of rheumatoid or metabolic origin)
- Chondromatosis of the synovial membrane
- Secondary arthrosis (implanted prostheses and screws and plates for osteosynthesis are not a contraindication for PST Therapy).
Come and visit us.